Chemgoddess' Rant-a-litious Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
On this day:

Sabrina's Gone?!?

Okay, I should have the mudding done. I don't. No pics.

I am working on a post about my recent trip to STL but nothing big happened so it will wait.

The news - Sabrina was voted off DWTS! Holy Shit! She actually had skill. I will admit the fact that this was not her best week. I am in a semi-shocked state. It is really unfortunate. Anyway, I am all jazzed up about it now since I just watched the results show on ABC.com. That whole "no TV owning" thing making it impossible to watch shows unless they are posted online.

Sigh. Oh well. At least Jennie is still there. When she gets the boot, I may be done with DWTS for the season.

The only other news in my life is I had my ass kicked by a personal trainer yesterday at the gym. He had me do a bunch of new lifting exercises. OMG! My back muscles are sore, my quads are screaming, and my biceps are visible because they are so tight! Grrr. Tonight is chest&tri's which means I can expect to have trouble brushing my teeth in the morning because my tri's are going to be strung out. Sweet!

Guess that's all on my end of things. I'll try to get the post about STL up by the end of the week. Mostly it's just about my shopping extravaganza.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment