Chemgoddess' Rant-a-litious Blog

Monday, October 15, 2007
On this day:

I Hate When I Do This

Dammit!!! I managed to score a discrete outting with "the man" from campus that I am diggin' on. Yeah, all fine and good until I had a 23 oz beer and followed it up with a 16oz beer on an empty stomach. Dammit. I am absolutely sure I made a huge ass of myself. I am nearly drunk! And I didn't hold my tongue at all. Shit. Now he knows I am a sarcastic bitch who is nearly a drunkard (but not really since I haven't had a drink in over a week). Not the best foot forward. Oh, AND he's dating someone. Boooo. He's only been on three dates with her and he isn't a fan of the fact that she is 30 miles away. Maybe it won't work for very long. Although he did seem kind of happy about it. Apparently, she is an ex student and just called him out of the blue. I wish I had the balls (or belief) that a good way to get a guy is to call him. I think that he should pursue. Not me. I've tried being the catalyst and it hasn't worked. Aaah, anyway, I did have a good time and he is as interesting as I thought. I'll need to work on the friendship thing, I guess. Not all I want but better than nothing. Oh, and he paid for me and the other woman (faculty in his department) that was there. Score. At least I got some semi-free beer since I felt compelled to put in the tip amount. Mmm, this blog entry is shit because I am still a little intoxicated. Sorry 'bout that. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment