Chemgoddess' Rant-a-litious Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2007
On this day:

DWTS

Alright, I've been a little busy and I didn't have time to finish the mudding - so no pictures.

I have made time to watch DWTS though. I am so, so, so happy that Floyd is gone. Woohoo. I was tired of seeing him clod around the floor bent over like he was going to take a swing at his partner. I know he is a boxer and that is how they stand but maybe that is a good indicator of him not being the best choice for a dancer.... just sayin'.

Not much else is new. I have a few days off and have no idea what I am going to do with all of my free time. The weather here is nasty but clearing. Maybe Iwill be able to get some scraping in. Oh joy of joys. I really am totally over scraping paint. Man, I cannot believe how much house I have left to do. Poo.

As I can't think of anything else, this is just going to be a really short blog post. Maybe there will be pictures at the end of this break period. Fingers crossed. I certainly have the time now. What I need is the motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment